RAK-BAG is made from transport grade “Tarpol” material and can be fitted to all roof bars and roof racks. An internal plywood base is used for support and integrated tie downs are provided for attachment. The dimensions of the RAK-BAG are 1200 x 900 x 320 mm. As the RAK-BAG is very water and dust proof it is ideal for off-road use on 4WDs. The flexible design allows the bag to be packed and unloaded on the ground and folded up when not being used.
- Lightweight, (approx. 11kg with base) but very sturdy and waterproof,
- Mounts directly to any load bar system – load bearing internal floor eliminates the need for a “basket”,
- Particulary suited to the growing number of vehicles fitted with “roof rails” or “gutterless” roof,
- 100kg load capacity is superior to plastic luggage boxes – can be packed “tight” without fear of damage,
- Does not have to be permanently bolted on – utilizes integrated quick fasten tie downs attached to the bag,
- Stores flat when not in use for compact storage – removable two piece floor provides for storage within the vehicle,
- Makes it easy to safely carry the bulky, lightweight, luggage on the roof, leaving space for heavy objects low down in the vehicle, improving vehicle stability,
- Can be roof mounted after being packed,
Improves access to the things that are required during the day – fridge, food, recovery gear, water etc,
- Quality Australian manufacture utilizing fully welded “Tarpol” PVC not stitched canvas.