Konig Polar Snow Chains
Konig Polar are 25mm clearance diamond pattern manual tensioning snow & mud chains. Drive on fitting type 6000 Polar series.
- Single diamond pattern chain,
- Can be used as an off-road chain,
- Chain made in special alloy steel entirely hardened and galvanized,
- D-shape wire assuring traction on external side and sliding between links,
- Cross chain with reinforcements on horizontal links providing good traction property and +50% of steel volume,
- Tensioning by lateral chain and tightening lever,
- Tightening chain with spring and snaphook for easier connection,
- 5,70mm, 6,40mm and 7,00mm pattern wire,
- Double side use for longer life,
- Packaging: geotess sack with handles for fork lift handling,
- Each chain comes with plastified mounting instructions, nylon long gloves and repairing links,
- Also available in the version POLAR D for twin wheels,
- O-Norm 5119 homologated.